Terms And Conditions
17 Housman Close,
Goods & Services:
White Forest is a home manufacturing company. Some items are not manufactured within our premises and are Dropshipped via other companies on our behalf. All White Forest branded products are manufactured from the above address and are manufactured to the customer's specifications. All products are produce from high quality materials and are individual sewn.
We send our products via Royal Mail services. A small parcel currently costs £3.20 to send; and so this is our minimum shipping rate. For all other rates, please choose your destination from the drop down list when accessing the check out of our online store.
Payment for items can be accepted either via Paypal or via direct bank transfer via the website check out. We do not usually take cheques; but on the off chance that a customer may need to pay by cheque; we are happy to accept them to our address under the circumstances that no items will be manufactured until after the cheque has cleared to assure payment.
Delivery times are subject to the item being manufactured. Drop Shipped items are usually sent out with 5 working days. White Forest Custom Manufactured items can take up to 14 working days to be manufactured and then 1-3 working days to be delivered via Royal Mail. We usually try to get items out within 5 working days, but due to high volume of orders, we can't always achieve this goal. White Forest branded Ganglines will take anything up to 4 weeks to be manufactured.
If there is an issue or we feel your order might take longer - you will be sent an email.
Here are White Forest; we follow the Consumer Contracts Legislation 2013; which is the current legislation to be followed by all Online Stores.
Your rights of cancellation are as follows:
- From the time/date of ordering you have 14 days to cancel your order and have a refund.
- If within these 14 days, your item has already been shipped or arrived and you as the customer still choose to cancel your order; then the item must be returned at the cost of the customer; as stated in the Consumer Contracts Legislation 2013.
- The Consumer Contracts Legislation 2013 states that the right to cancel is lost when goods "are made to consumer's specifications or are clearly personalised". This means that any White Forest product that is made to measurements you have provided as the consumer can not be cancelled after ordering.
- Any refunds are required by law to be returned to the customer in the same manner that they were sent; therefore, if you pay via paypal; your refund will be returned to paypal and cannot be returned in another method.
- If the item is returned to us damaged, then the seller (White Forest) has the legal right to deduct money from the refund.
CANCELLATION REQUEST FORM
Returns and refunds:
Customers can request a refund for an item that they are not happy with providing that there is legitimate reason for refund. We cannot refund for items that have been personally manufactured to measurements or personalisation that have been provided by the consumer inaccurately. If you are unhappy with an item however; you can return it for inspection. If the item has clear manufacturing faults or have not been produced to the size the consumer sent to us via the purchase form; then a remake will be offered or alternatively a refund. We cannot refund items that are returned to us with damage from a pet or through carelessness. Refunds can only be returned via the method of how the consumer paid.
REFUND REQUEST FORM